UMSS is an international research group focused on the identification of personal factors that may be associated to self-management in health conditions.
Our main research topics are:
- Risk and pronostic factors of healthy habits in chronic conditions.
- Digital tools and new technologies applied to self-management in chronic conditions.
- Physical activity, therapeutic exercise and health.
- Non-pharmacologic interventions in chronic conditions.
Latest post on UMSS:
- Loneliness as a social animal
- December 3: International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- November 22nd: Music Day
- October 17th: World Day Against Pain
- Why You Should Stay Active If You Have Rheumatoid Arthritis